Calories: 249kcalPrint Recipe SAVE RECIPEGo to Collections
- 1¼ cup plus 2 tbsp fresh lime juice - strained, divided
- 1 lb flank steak - trimmed
- 7 cups green leaf lettuce - cored, rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- ⅓ cup peeled and diced mango or pineapple
- 1 oz unsalted cashews - about 16, lightly toasted
- KITCHEN STAPLES:
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce - divided
- 4 tsp raw honey - divided
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp safflower oil
- Fresh ground black pepper - to taste
- To an extra-large resealable plastic bag, add 1⁄4 cup lime juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 1⁄2 tsp honey. Add steak, seal bag and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack about 8 inches beneath broiler and preheat broiler to high. Place a broiler pan on top of a baking sheet and mist broiler pan with cooking spray. Transfer steak to broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over and broil for another 5 minutes for medium-rare or another 7 minutes for medium. Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. With a serrated knife, thinly cut steak against the grain. Spoon any juices from cutting board over steak.
- Meanwhile, to a large bowl, add remaining 2 tbsp lime juice, remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce, remaining 2 1⁄2 tsp honey, oil and 1 tsp water; whisk well. Add lettuce and mango and toss well. Divide among serving plates and top each with steak and cashews. Sprinkle pepper over top.
Serving: 0.25salad | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 237mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g