Calories: 408kcalPrint Recipe SAVE RECIPEGo to Collections
- 1 ¼ cup white whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup spelt flour
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup regular oatmeal - ground
- 1 tsp Sucanat
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup unsweetened plain soy milk
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon - ground
- Prepare pancakes: In a medium bowl, mix both flours, wheat germ, oatmeal, Sucanat, salt, baking soda and baking powder. In a smaller bowl, whisk together egg and egg white, buttermilk and soy milk until foamy. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until well blended; let sit for 5 minutes so flours have time to absorb liquid (mixture will thicken).
- Prepare ricotta sauce: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, ricotta, maple syrup and cinnamon with a whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat (about 350°F) and coat with cooking spray. Pour pancake batter onto griddle in large spoonfuls (4 inches in diameter). Cook until bubbles form around edges, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, stack pancakes evenly among plates, drizzle with ¼ cup ricotta sauce and top with ¼ cup raspberries.
Serving: 4pancakes, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup ricotta sauce | Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 17g